This hinge method is another way you can apply your decal with ease and make sure it stays in the correct position.
- Cut your received decals in separate pieces if required.
2. Position them onto the wall/window/smooth dry surface with some masking/painters tape.
3. Flip the decal to the top.
4. Smooth it over with a plastic credit card.
5. Remove the white/paper/backing layer.
6. Now you will only have the actual vinyl decal and the see-through transfer paper layer left.
7. Carefully flip these two layers back onto the wall/window/smooth dry surface. Smooth over with your hands/plastic credit card.
8. Lift the edge of the see-through transfer paper and the masking/painters tape and slowly peel away, to reveal your decal.